Crossover Dance Studios is a unique place. It’s a dance studio for sure, but over the last 6 years we’ve cultivated a reputation for being a bit more than that. Take a step inside and you’ll see, XO is a place for dancers. An internationally known spot for b-boys to jam, a gathering point for street dancers, a place to just relax and hang out and a place to train and improve yourself.
We’ve been fairly free and welcoming to dancers from all over the world to come and use our space and usually ask only for a coin donation. But it seems counter productive to ask this from you guys every day, and the trick of hunting for coins in the couches is getting out of hand. So we’re going to try out using the Patreon to see if it makes this easier for everyone! Despite popular belief XO doesn’t run on goodwill, so we do have actual costs such as electricity, maintenance, cleaning and equipment. Every little contribution helps us to keep going!
We’d like to stress that this is completely optional. A donation is a donation, so we’re asking you for help but not demanding it. Also if you’d prefer to keep just chucking coins in the bowl then all good too! But if this sounds like something you’d like to get on board with, we really appreciate anything you can contribute! The most important thing is that we can keep having a space for people to just dance. And together we can! Let’s keep enjoying dance! XO!
A gold coin donation
$2 or more per month ∙ 0 patrons
Jam, practice and dance at the studio! By becoming a patreon of XO you help support us to pay for the electricity, equipment, maintenance and upkeep of the studio outside of hours. Any help is greatly appreciated and will help us keep running and growing everyday!
– Jam and dance at Crossover Dance!
– That special glowing feeling deep inside of you knowing you’re helping out XO
– Freedom of guilt if you broke something at XO. We forgive you, if you become one of our patreons
$5 or more per month ∙ 2 patrons
A lot of people who jam at Crossover have become like family to us. We see you all the time, and trust you guys. Just like family, what’s ours is your’s too so we’re happy to offer you 50c off on drinks and snacks at the studio. If you’re here everyday, this practically pays for itself! Also receptionist will be contractually required to learn your name and smile at you. Win win!
– Enjoy 50c off anything in the fridge and food sections.
– The receptionist has to remember your name. Please take every opportunity to grill them if they get it wrong
– You can say you’re crossover fam with conviction!
$10 or more per month ∙ 1 patron
Everyone always asks about using the studios before or after class for jamming. Well now you can! If you’re a studio supportor the studio can support you by allowing you to train inside the sweet sweet airconditioning of the studios. While this is impossible to police, consider becoming a supporter! Also we’ll let you use our most precious of gifts, the internet!
– Jam inside the studios outside of class time
– Relieve yourself of that nagging feeling of making sure the receptionist isn’t silently judging you
$31 or more per month ∙ 0 patrons
You may not believe it but some people are here everyday! Literally everyday. So if you’re the kind of person who gets sad when we close for christmas, why not consider donating a dollar a day? No worries if it’s too much but if you’d like to support each and everyday, then here we are! To help keep you alive and hydrated, we’ll give you a water everyday!
– The nectar of the gods, a free water every day! And we mean a bottle, not like from the tap.
– We’ll give you the wifi password The gift of the combined knowledge of the entire internets!
– Feel superior in 30 day months cause technicall you’re giving more then a dollar day! Ha!
– Feel EXTRA superior in February cause you donated EVEN MORE then a dollar a day! What riches!
$50 or more per month ∙ 0 patrons
They say you need to have a ‘big tier’ to inspire people. I guess this is it. We can’t offer you much more, but if you’re the kind of person who is super rich, has money to burn or owns a money tree, then you’re probably not a dancer here. However you should totally support the arts! Which is what we do here, It’s quite classy indeed. Also something about kids off the streets.
– We’ll invite you to our shows and events as a special VIP
– Know your money is going to a good cause
– I believe it’s also tax deductible!